Services for Employers
The Texas A&M School of Public Health is a nationally ranked, CEPH-accredited program focused on educating the next generation of diverse public health leaders.
Our students receive BS, MPH, MHA, Ph.D, and DrPH degrees in one of five departments:
- Health Promotion and Community Health Sciences
- Epidemiology and Biostatistics
- Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety
- Health Policy and Management
- Public Health Practice (undergraduate)
Senior Career Service Coordinator Jessica Newcomb can help employers customize an engagement strategy. Options include traditional information sessions, practicum fair, mock interviews, panel presentations, company site visits, meet and greets, and other flexible events.
Contact SPH Career Services to post a position or learn more about opportunities to engage our students.