The SPH Travel Information & Award Form ensures that the School has the appropriate emergency contact information for all students who travel based on with University Rule 13.04.99.M1: Student Travel. In addition, travel funds are available for students to support their professional development. This application includes the student’s travel information, and if applying for funding, the application must be accompanied by estimates or receipts for travel expenses and a written justification to receive the award.
- Good academic standing
- Full time status at the time of application and reimbursement, however if the student is in their last semester and have approval for a reduced course load
- No admissions holds in Howdy
Student must submit the following for a complete travel assistance request:
- Complete SPH Student Travel Information and Assistance Form, includes a justification for the travel.
- Submit receipts if available at the time of application to the Office of Student Affairs at SPH-OSA@tamhsc.edu or SPH Administration Building, Room 163.
- If the student hasn’t traveled yet, they may attached quotes when seeking funds. However, the student will not be reimbursed until a new coversheet with the updated amount totals and all receipts are submitted.
- Receipts must be taped to a blank sheet of paper, with their name, dates of travel, and location.
Deadline- Forms and receipts must be submitted within 30 days of travel