In conjunction with The Association of Former Students, the School of Public Health provides limited travel funds to students to support travel associated with professional development. The SPH Travel Information & Award Form ensures that the school has the appropriate emergency contact information for all students who travel based on with University Rule 13.04.99.M1: Student Travel. This application includes the student’s travel information, and if applying for funding, the application must be accompanied by estimates or receipts for travel expenses and a written justification to receive the award.
- Good academic standing
- Full time status at the time of application and reimbursement, however if the student is in their last semester and have approval for a reduced course load
- No admissions holds in Howdy
Student must submit the following for a complete travel assistance request:
- Complete SPH Student Travel Information and Assistance Form, includes a justification for the travel.
- Submit receipts if available at the time of application to the Office of Student Affairs (SPH Administration Building, Room 163).
- If the student hasn’t traveled yet, they may attach quotes when seeking funds. However, the student will not be reimbursed until a new coversheet with the updated amount totals and all receipts is submitted.
- Receipts must be taped to a blank sheet of paper, with name, dates of travel and location.
Deadline- Forms and receipts must be submitted within 30 days of travel